Effective Date : January 1, 2020
We may collect personal information about you from third parties as permitted by law and combine it with any other information that we collect.
We use your personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To operate and improve our business and the Site;
- To communicate with you;
- To comply with law enforcement and maintain the security of our Site and Second Spectrum; or
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use.
We share personal information with third parties as follows:
- With third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as those that provide analytics;
- With our affiliates;
- As part of an actual or potential sale, merger or acquisition, or other transfer of all or part of our assets, including as part of a bankruptcy proceeding;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, in response to a law enforcement request, as otherwise required or requested by law, regulation, or government authority; programs, or to protect our rights or the rights or safety of third parties; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without restriction.
We may work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Site and other sites or apps over time for non-advertising purposes. Second Spectrum uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Site and for analytics purposes. For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use our Site, visit https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. You can also configure your browser to reject cookies, but your use of the Site may be impaired.
The Site is intended only for persons who are at least 18 years of age.
Do Not Track Signals
We are currently unable to respond to Do Not Track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
If our information practices change materially, we will post changes to this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have questions, comments, or concerns about this privacy notice, please contact us at:
Second Spectrum, Inc.
312 E. 1st St., 5th Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90012